- : Zagreb (Croatia)
- : Sectoral Agency
REGEA is a regional energy agency and a recognized center of knowledge and excellence with references and projects implemented across the European Union. It was established back in 2008 by the City of Zagreb, Karlovac County, Krapina-Zagorje County and Zagreb County and is full owned by them.
Its activities include:
• Supporting the development and implementation of national, regional and local energy investment projects (e.g. building energy renewal and construction).
• Developing long-term strategies, energy efficiency programs and action plans (e.g. national strategies, SMART City strategies, SEAPs and SECAPs…).
• Developing innovative mechanisms for financing energy projects such as Energy Performance Contract – ESCO model and Public-Private Partnership – PPP.
• Preparing background papers, technical calculations and analyses, feasibility and pre-feasibility studies, business plans and other financial analyses.
• Construction project management, supervision and technical supervision.
• Energy examinations, energy certifications.
• Education and promotion of best practice, issuing educational publications.
• Launching promotional and crowdfunding campaigns.