- Krapina-Zagorje County – Public School
- Krapina-Zagorje County (Croatia)
- 14 Years, 0 months.
- 10 years
- Energy service agreements (EPC, ESC)
LightingFinancing through an energy performance contract was used to carry out an energy efficient project in Krapina-Zagorje County – Public School. The intervention consisted in the replacement of the old lighting system used in the school with energy efficiency lighting in order to lower energy costs and improve the indoor lighting conditions. The total investment amounts to €61,384 and is expected to reduce the energy consumption related to lighted by €2,200 per year.
- 3.783 m2
- Public school
- The yearly lighting electrical energy consumption prior to the implementation of the EPC project in 2016 amounted to €7,300.
Before After 2016 2018
% of own resources: 0
% funded: 0
Energy service agreements (EPC, ESC)
- Limited access to public funds
- Lower emissions
- Improved quality (# of people affected)
The project can be replicated in similar public school in Mediterranean countries through the implementation of public-private-partnership contracts.
The project implementation shall improve the working conditions for school staff and students by providing better quality lighting and adequate lighting levels. The project is expected to result in a reduction in CO2 emissions of 5.5 t/a.
- No Attaachments Found